Welcome to the Bruce A. Rothwell Center for Teaching and Learning Excellence (CTLE-W).
The Rothwell supports all faculty at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University’s Worldwide Campus. Whether you are a new or experienced faculty member, adjunct or full-time, we can help you improve your teaching practice, engage your students, and further your research.
- To learn more about the CTLE-W staff, how to contact us, our namesake, and recent CTLE-W awards and honors, visit the About Us page.
- For information regarding our faculty development (FACD) courses and other CTLE-W offerings, visit the Our Services page.
- If you’d like to review resources you can utilize in your courses and teaching, visit the Teaching Resources page.
- To review the types of research and grant support we provide as well as to see current and past CTLE-W research, visit the Scholarly Activities and Support page.
- For updates on CTLE-W offerings, announcements, and monthly newsletters, visit the CTLE News page.
Rothwell Center for Teaching and Learning Excellence Mission Statement: To be an educational beacon for our faculty by providing developmental and pedagogical resources required for maintaining and improving didactical skills across educational modalities. Thus, we emphasize the importance of life-long learning to support the development of phenomenal instructors.