As a part of the United Way/Food Brings Hope fundraiser 2014 for College of Engineering, the Pie-in-the-face contest was planned, advertised and successfully executed on March 13th.
The event is the first one of the three planned, so those of you who missed the fun yesterday, please mark the calendars for March 25th and April 3rd! The pie-in-the-face takes place on the West L oan and you simply cannot miss, pun intended!
Yesterday featured the following “targets”:
– Dr. Anderson takes the title of the most popular professor this time!
– Dr. Rollin is the first female faculty to volunteer!
– Dr. Stansbury was the first one to get “pied”!
– Prof. Steman maintained the happiest face throughout the event!
– Olena Manakina is among the organizers of the event and paid for it dearly!
– Tammie Radikopf is a great sport and took quite a few pies for the team!
The contest brought in just north of $250.00 for the United Way/Food Brings Hope Fundraiser. The goal this year is
$4000.00 and at this point we have just over $300.00 in donations