Here be dragons.
Also information on our student research projects.
- Characterization of Electron Density in Rocket Exhaust Plumes through J-band Microwave Transmissions and Ultra-Wideband Tapered Slot Antennas
- Civil Engineering Senior Design 2014: Pedestrian Bridge
- Concrete Canoe “Miracle” by American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) at Embry-Riddle
- Crowd Evacuation Modeling and Simulation Framework for Emergencies
- Decentralized Cooperative Control for Mobile Agents with Switching Topologies and Time-Delays
- ECSSE Capstone Design 2014: IEEE Robotics
- ECSSE Capstone Design 2014: Eagle-Eye Receive Only Earth Station
- Energy Conservation by Intermittently Recirculate and Aerate the Water in an Aquaponics System
- Evaluation of Electromagnetic Propagation Models by Means of Rigorous Modeling and Simulation
- Identifying and Investigating Secondary Crashes by Using Geographic Information System (GIS)
- Software Beamformer for W3(OH) Maser